FREE SHIPPING ON PRESCRIPTIONS
*Exclusions May Apply*
Compounded medications are custom made medicines that meet the specific and individual needs of each patient.
Medications can be compounded to provide an alternative dose, mask a bitter taste, and/or provide a different methods of administering medicines to ensure patients consume the full dose prescribed.
Compounded medications can be made for a variety of different medical needs including:
- Women's Health
- Sports Medicine
- Plastic surgery/Laser therapy
- Pain Management
- Podiatry ... and much more!
Our compounding staff can prepare:
- Unique dosage forms containing the best dose of medication for each individual.
- Medications in dosage forms that are not commercially available, such as:
- trans-dermal gels,
- "chewies", and
- Medications that do not have excipients such as dyes, sugar, lactose, or alcohol.
- Combinations of compatible medications into a single dosage form for easier administration and improved compliance.
- Medications strengths that are not commercially available.
If you are a physician who is interested in learning about how your patients can benefit from compounded medication or how compounded medications can enhance your practice, please contact us at 408-227-1098 or 844-448-2291.
Safeway Compounding Pharmacy San Jose, Ca (p):408-227-1098; (f):408-227-1206; Toll Free: 844-448-2291 email@example.com
© Copyright 2013 Safeway Compounding Pharmacy. All rights reserved.
Safeway Compounding Pharmacy only dispenses and ships prescription drugs to the following states in which they are licensed to practice: CA, CO, HI, IL, MO, NV, RI, UT, WA WI, WY. Safeway Compounding Pharmacy does not currently dispense or ship prescription drugs to any other states.
Safeway Compounding Pharmacy only compounds and dispenses prescription drug products to patients upon receipt of a valid, patient-specific prescription.